Camp America

Planning your OE? Welcome to International Working Holidays
Camp America
International Working Holidays is the NZ Agent for Camp America.
Camp America brochure Cover
We have a 55 page website for you to find out all about Camp America as an option for living and working the NZ winter in America.
If you are over 18 and have a skill you can teach kids then this could be a great option for you.
We sponsor your J-1 Visa for the whole time you are at camp and fro 30 days travel after camp.