Planning your OE?Welcome to International Working Holidays
At a glance:
12 month kickstarter in Argentina
About the program option in Argentina
- Working Holiday Argentina – Fast Track Setup
On arrival, you will be placed to work part time (25 hours a week) in a Hostel in exchange for some food and accommodation. This is a great way to have your accommodation and meals sorted while you look for your perfect paid job!.
What will I be doing in Argentina?
- Most jobs are based in hospitality; so you’ll meet a lot of people, but you will also need more than basic Spanish to work in that industry successfully. We can arrange an intensive Spanish course on arrival if you need it.
- You’ll get advice on how to apply for jobs and then contact with employers who are partners with us.
- You will receive help with putting together a Spanish Resume and access to employers with exclusive jobs just for our participants. These range from retail and administrative positions, to hospitality (restaurants, pubs, hotels) to warehouse work.
- It is really important to have a good level of Spanish, a flexible and hard working attitude and some work experience to be successful. There are also unpaid positions available, as interns in English speaking start up companies.
- You’ll be in the hostel you work in which is organised for you on arrival.
- Spanish lessons
- Food & wine
- Trips & excursions
- Alternate accommodation
- Night life
- Local events
- Guided tours
- 24/7 support in Argentina and before you leave home
- Placement in Hostel or ranch
- Welcome package including SIM card and Transport card
- Airport pick up
- Welcome Orientation
- Visa Processing – the fee is charged by the Argentine Consulate for processing the visa USD150.00
- Flights – we can assist in finding you the best flights – at no extra cost – then you’ll get our IWH Travel support for flight changes and delays
- Insurance – we can source the best insurance for you
Working Holiday Fast Start Argentina $2139