We do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.
will be held securely and not sold to any third party or other organisation. Our UK partners will receive details of your application and will only use this information to find you work.
1.1 All applicants must submit an application form accompanied by a photo of themselves.
1.2 All applicants must be legally allowed to work in the UK.
1.3 All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
1.4 All applicants must understand and accept the terms of this service.
- 2.1 If a participant refuses or rejects an interview arranged by an employer or one of our partners or by IWH
- 2.2 If a participant does not turn up for an interview arranged by an employer or one of our partners or by IWH
- 2.3 If a participant is unsuccessful in an interview due to their own conduct, eg. being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, not being neat and presentable, naming and/or negotiating his/her own demands with the employer.
- 2.4 If a participant rejects a job offer arranged by an employer or one of our partners or by IWH
- 2.5 If information on a client’s application is found to be untrue
- 2.6 If a participant is rejected by an employer because the qualifications, experience and references on the client’s application are found to be incorrect and/or untrue.