￼Amazing Bush To Beach Africa Adventure Program
Love the Beach but want to experience the amazing African Wildlife too?
This is for you.
What to expect in 18 days?3 days for orientation: Regular orientation held in Johannesburg.
7 days in the Bush:After arriving on the Friday be prepared to become the expert at everything from identifying animals & their tracks, locating the stars, assisting with animal darting and relocation, alien species removal and knowing which plants you can eat with your dinner!
A day in the Kruger National Park can be expected with a dunk in the swimming pool to chill out in the boiling sun and a lekker bonfire to end off the last day. With experienced guides and open minds you can become an African after just 7 days before jetting off on the Friday to Cape Town.
7 days at the Beach:Time to become the next Kelly Slater!
After 7 Surfing lessons along the coastline with local professionals in the gorgeous Cape Town waters you will have time to relax & explore.
Catch a tan, learn the lingo and walk with swagger style. The staff can recommend anything for your fancy whether it is local markets, touristic sightseeing, shopping labels, skydiving or delicious cuisine. Depart that Friday from Cape Town International Airport.
- Transfer from Johannesburg Airport to hostel in Rosebank for orientation
- Meals, transfers and dorm style accommodation for duration of program
- 2 tours & meals during orientation
- Arrival Pack [SIM Card (not smartphone),
- T-shirt, Emergency Cards etc.]
- Back up support from local and affiliated staff
- Transfer to Go!Kruger Lodge for Bush Program and to Nelspruit Airport for flight to Cape Town
- Transfers to and from Cape Town International Airport and accommodations
- Gear for the surf school and equipment required at Go!Kruger Lodge
What’s not included?
- Flights - arriving, departing and between project locations.
- Alcohol & lunches during Beach Section
- Spending money
Bring with you
- Insect Repellant
- Hat, Sunscreen and Water bottle
- Torch with batteries
- Personal First Aid Kit and medication - if required
- Good Hiking Shoes
What Kiwi's think
Matt recently returned from his 10 week trip and ended with the Bush2Beach Project and here's what he said.. "
"Thank you very much for the week surfing was the perfect way to end my trip in South Africa can tick it off the bucket list also would like to mention the staff especially David on how polite helpful encouraging to everyone on our lessons they made it every enjoyable and chilled” Matt OConnor.